Today Kelly and I went to the Long Beach Department of Health and Human Services to get my immunizations! My appointment was at 9am, we got there at 8:45am and we were out of there by 9:10! Who can say that they spent less time then that at the regular doctor even with an appointment? NOT MANY!! I was very impressed at their efficiency and friendliness! I got 4 shots, Tetanus, Polio, Typoid, and Yellow Fever. I also got two prescriptions for Malaria and Ciprofloxacin. The best part was the shots were cheaper than I thought it was going to be! However the immunizations might have been cheaper but my prescriptions were not cheap...dang insurance!! :)
If you are a little squeamish, you might not want to watch the videos.
We are very excited about the trip as we are only 94 days away.
~Amy
Oh my! I almost vomited when I saw your video of you getting your shots! NOT!! Now you are both rippin' ready to head to Africa! I love you.
ReplyDelete