Saturday, July 10, 2010

PACKING...

Let me start off by saying I am perfectly fine with my OCD, some people think I need to seek some help for my "problem". I pack EARLY...when I say early I mean like a week in advance. Last Sunday, July 4, 2010 I started packing, I was about 75% done by the end of the day. I even starting laying items out for Kelly so she could pack. Kelly told me that she was not going to start packing until Thursday July 8, 2010. When she said this I got very anxious so I had to start helping her out.

We are very excited about our up coming trip. Tonight was the first night to take our Malarone pills, those are for malaria...some people have had hallucinations when taking their malaria medicine, this should be interesting!





1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.